Changes & Returns
You may return goods you have bought, within 14 days maximum of commencing from the delivery (law 4242/14 (FEK 50 Α/28-02-2014). Goods must be in the condition you received them, not used, with the swing-tickets attached and a copy of the receipt accompanies them.
You can make an exchange or return:
Α. In a Stop physical store by show of the purchase receipt
Β. Via Geniki Taxydromiki courier (for Greece only) by following below procedure:
- Pack the goods along with a copy of the receipt and the Change - Return form. In case of an issued invoice, the customer must issue a delivery note and include it in the package. Goods must be in their original state and packaging, not used, with all labels attached.Return must be made within 14 days from delivery date.
- Call Geniki Taxydromiki (t. +30210 4851100) to collect the package on collector’s expense.SEND TO: STOP AEBE, Αnapafseos 2-4, GR 18546 Piraeus, t. +30 210 4626800
- The cost for return and re-shipment is 5€ and is paid by the customer upon receipt of the exchange order. In case of return of goods and refund, the cost is 1,90€ and it is withheld from the amount to be retuned. Mention your IBAN in the Return form (within Greece only).
IMPORTANT – Keep the voucher number and inform us of your return at [email protected].
* We bare no responsibility if a package is lost during return before it reaches us. We suggest you use Geniki Taxydromiki (within Greece only) for your changes/ returns. For returns outside Greece, the shipping method is upon customer’s decision. All expenses burden the customer in full.
* The value of the returned goods will be offset against the value of the goods to be replaced. Any additional charge including shipping/ cash on delivery costs will be paid to the courier staff.
* In case of incorrect money collection by the courier company that leads to the deposit of the amount of money in a bank account by STOP, the bank costs burden the customer.
In the case of our error, namely sending incorrect goods or goods with defects or missing as agreed, you may return them and ask for the replacement or payment of the price you paid. When the good is used or its original condition is altered, the return is not acceptable.
Moreover, for all the above cases, the goods to be returned/replaced should be necessarily accompanied by the original receipt. For all these cases the goods to be returned/replaced, must be unused, in their original undamaged packaging, in an excellent condition with all documents accompanying the good (eg ITT, Ap Retail etc). Prior to any return, better consult with a Customer Service representative of stop.gr. In any case, the return and replacement is possible under the conditions that it take place within 14 days maximum from the delivery in accordance with art. 4 § 10 of law 2251/1994, the good has not been used and comes with all necessary documents, proving the transaction (eg ITT, Ap Retail etc.)
In case the goods are returned without fulfilling the above requirements, STOP will immediately proceed to re-invoicing.
Underwear, thermal underwear, socks, fire-fighting equipment, chemical/ gas tight suits, breathing devices, gas detection instruments, items in sealed packaging that has been opened and customized goods e.g. workwear with prints/ embroideries, CANNOT BE RETURNED.
We reserve the right to reject the returns of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Policy and we may refuse to return the amount originally paid for the purchase as a refund.