Fall Arrest Harness 3Μ™ DBI- Sala® Exofit Nex™with Work Positioning Belt
(vat included 24%)
Full Body Harness Exofit NEX™ with work positioning belt, maker SALA®/ 3Μ™ Fall Protection against falls from a height with excellent fit and comfort. The perfect harness gives workers the freedom and confience to function to...
AVAILABILITY Select Color and Size to view availability Immediate collection/Delivery in 1-3 days Immediate collection/Delivery in 1-3 days
Full Body Harness Exofit NEX™ with work positioning belt, maker SALA®/ 3Μ™ Fall Protection against falls from a height with excellent fit and comfort.
The perfect harness gives workers the freedom and confience to function to the maximum of their ability. Innovative safety devices and groundbreaking design features – such as Integrated Suspension Relief Strapssewn into the harness, Duo-Lok™ quick-connect buckles, and a covered pocket with elastic sides to storepersonal items – permit wearers to work smart, fastand safe. They are built to perform to the highest
standards in the harshest environments.
- Work positioning belt
- Front and rear D- ring for increaded safety and rescue use
- Material: Polyester, width: 45mm
- Simple and fast adjustments eliminate loose ends and lock into place preventing slippage
- Patented spring-loaded design automatically stands-up ensuring fast, easy and safe connections to your fall arrest system
- Extremely lightweight alloy aluminum D-rings commonly used in military and aerospace offers a higher level of security and comfort
- Reflective material on legs, chest, shoulders and back for greater visibility in dark and dangerous environments
- Easy storage of connectors that pop open ro avoid snagging hazards
- Intergrated suspension relief straps provide an adjustable continuous loop for post fall allows the release of pressure, and the movement of the legs, thus increasing natural blood flow
S/ DBI- SALA® code 1113910
M/ DBI- SALA®code 1113911
L/ DBI- SALA®code 1113912
- Capacity: 140kg
- Weight: M/ 2.750kg, L/ 2.805kg, XL/ 2.915kg
Recommended application area:
Construction, Photovoltaic installation, electrical work, construction, roof maintenance, panel repairs, tents installation and other works at heights.
STOP organizes and performs basic theoretical and practical training seminars for safe work at height.
Get into the Best!
Manufacturer: Capital Safety
Weight: 2.7500 kg