Frequently Asked Questions
With online or offline order, you can choose:
Delivery within Greece – Orders are shipped via Geniki Taxydromiki courier, Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays).
Delivery outside Greece – Orders are shipped via UPS courier and Geniki Taxydromiki for Cyprus, Bulgaria, Roumania, Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays).
Collection from a Geniki Taxydromiki store – Choose the store that serves you for the collection of your order.
Collection from a Stop store – Choose one of our stores in Piraeus and Thessaloniki
Shipping cost is calculated based on the volume of the order and the delivery address and is added to the order. Shipping expenses do not apply on orders over 80 € delivered within Greece and on orders over 120€ delivered to Austria, Belgium, Chech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, Esthonia, Finland, France, Germany, Holland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemberg, Monaco, Polland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK, where delivery method is road transport as well as to Bulgaria, Cyprus, Romania where delivery method is air freight. Shipping cost for deliveries outside Greece does not include customs or import duties. STOP is not responsible for any additional charges for customs clearance, and our customers must pay for these in full. STOP has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be since they may vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
In stop.gr you can pay by following ways:
- By cash on delivery: For deliveries in Greece you can pay your order upon receipt of your goods by courier services. Cash on delivery cost 1,50 € plus vat 24% (for Greece only) is calculated in the total delivery cost. For deliveries outside Greece, only prepayment is accepted.
- By credit, debit or pre-paid card: For the safety of transactions by credit cards you are automatically transferred to ALPHA BANK's secure server. All card information electronically transmitted to ALPHA BANK, are only used during the transaction procedure and are not stored. No credit, debit or pre-paid card number or other bank information is stored and they are never sent to www.stop.gr, ensuring your maximum security.
- By PayPal: You can pay your order via PayPal. Paypal is a world known organization through which thousands of transactions are made daily in total safety. Through PayPal you can pay by credit or debit card. As soon as we get confirmation of your payment, your order will be immediately dispatched.
- By bank deposit: Following accounts are available:
- Holder: STOP AEBE
- ALPHA BANK: GR 4801401270127002320002384
- NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE: GR 1001101910000019147040026
- PIRAEUS BANK: GR 1201721070005107017609049
- EUROBANK: GR 5002603970000500200293513
After the successful completion of your online order, you will receive a confirmation email with all the information you submitted as well as your order number.
In case you don’t receive the confirmation email, either:
- you haven’t completed your order successfully
- you have mis-spelled your email
- it is sent to the Spam folder
When the order is shipped and a receipt is issued, you will receive an email with the order tracking number.
You can change/ amend your order by calling at 30 2104626605 or by sending an email at [email protected] given that the order is not shipped. Every change or amendment of an order means delay in its shipment as it requires cancellation and re-enter in the system by a stop.gr representative.
You may cancel your order at no expense, given that the order is not shipped.
You may return goods you have bought, within 14 days maximum of commencing from the delivery (law 4242/14 (FEK 50 Α/28-02-2014). Goods must be in the condition you received them, not used, with the swing-tickets attached and a copy of the receipt accompanies them.
You can make an exchange or return:
Α. In a Stop physical store by show of the purchase receipt
Β. Via Geniki Taxydromiki courier (for Greece) by following below procedure:
- Pack goods including a copy of the sales receipt along with the Return Document.In case an invoice was issued for the initial order, a delivery note is required.
- Contact Geniki Taxydromiki courier ( 30210 4851100) and request a delivery order at collector's expense. The cost for the return and shipment of the new item will be 5€ and will be paid to the courier during delivery of the new item.
- Send the parcel to STOP AEBE, Anapafseos 2-4, 18546 Piraeus, Greece, Tel. 30210 462680, within 14 days maximum of commencing from the delivery.
- The value of the returned goods will be counter balanced to the value of those in replacement. Any additional cost including shipping cost will be paid directly to the representative of the delivery company. In case of an incorrect money collection by the delivery company leading to a rebate on behalf of STOP to a customer bank account, all bank expenses are covered by the customer.
- We bear no responsibility for parcels that get lost on the way to us, so we recommend using the above mentioned courier delivery services.
- For returns outside Greece the method of shipment is upon decision of the customer who is fully responsible for all expenses.
- In the case of a refund for orders shipped via Geniki Taxydromiki, this will be made in the same payment method as the initial order (credit/ debit card, paypal or bank transfer) extracting from the amount 1.90€ for return expenses. For Cash on delivery orders you need to inform us of the bank, IBAN and bank account name. The refund will be made within approx. 10 days, after the courier company has completed transfer of your initial payment to our account.
In the case of our error, namely sending incorrect goods or goods with defects or missing as agreed, you may return them and ask for the replacement or payment of the price you paid. When the good is used or its original condition is altered, the return is not acceptable.
Moreover, for all the above cases, the goods to be returned/replaced should be necessarily accompanied by the original receipt. For all these cases the goods to be returned/replaced, must be unused, in their original undamaged packaging, in an excellent condition with all documents accompanying the good (eg ITT, Ap Retail etc). Prior to any return, better consult with a Customer Service representative of stop.gr. In any case, the return and replacement is possible under the conditions that it take place within 14 days maximum from the delivery in accordance with art. 4 § 10 of law 2251/1994, the good has not been used and comes with all necessary documents, proving the transaction (eg ITT, Ap Retail etc.)
In case the goods are returned without fulfilling the above requirements, STOP will immediately proceed to re-invoicing.
Underwear, thermal underwear, socks, fire-fighting equipment, chemical/ gas tight suits, breathing devices, gas detection instruments, items in sealed packaging that has been opened and customized goods e.g. workwear with prints/ embroideries, CANNOT BE RETURNED.
We reserve the right to reject the returns of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Policy and we may refuse to return the amount originally paid for the purchase as a refund.
To choose the right size, see the relevant size charts here
Exchanges/ Returns of the following products are not accepted:
Underwear, thermal underwear, socks, fire-fighting equipment, chemical/ gas tight suits, breathing devices, gas detection instruments, items in sealed packaging that has been opened and customized goods e.g. workwear with prints/ embroideries.
stop.gr team is here for you. You can contact us Monday to Friday, from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm.
- Call 0030 2104626605
- E-mail us at [email protected]
- Send a message through the contact form
- Send us a message through our Facebook, Linkedin or Instagram page