Frequently Asked Questions
With online or offline order, you can choose:
Delivery within Greece – Orders are shipped via Geniki Taxydromiki courier, Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays).
Delivery outside Greece – Orders are shipped via UPS courier and Geniki Taxydromiki for Cyprus, Bulgaria, Roumania, Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays).
Collection from a Geniki Taxydromiki store – Choose the store that serves you for the collection of your order.
Collection from a Stop store – Choose one of our stores in Piraeus and Thessaloniki
Shipping cost is calculated based on the volume of the order and the delivery address and is added to the order. Shipping expenses do not apply on orders over 80 € delivered within Greece and on orders over 120€ delivered to Austria, Belgium, Chech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, Esthonia, Finland, France, Germany, Holland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemberg, Monaco, Polland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK, where delivery method is road transport as well as to Bulgaria, Cyprus, Romania where delivery method is air freight. Shipping cost for deliveries outside Greece does not include customs or import duties. STOP is not responsible for any additional charges for customs clearance, and our customers must pay for these in full. STOP has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be since they may vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
In stop.gr you can pay by following ways:
- By cash on delivery: For deliveries in Greece you can pay your order upon receipt of your goods by courier services. Cash on delivery cost 1,50 € plus vat 24% (for Greece only) is calculated in the total delivery cost. For deliveries outside Greece, only prepayment is accepted.
- By credit, debit or pre-paid card: For the safety of transactions by credit cards you are automatically transferred to ALPHA BANK's secure server. All card information electronically transmitted to ALPHA BANK, are only used during the transaction procedure and are not stored. No credit, debit or pre-paid card number or other bank information is stored and they are never sent to www.stop.gr, ensuring your maximum security.
- By PayPal: You can pay your order via PayPal. Paypal is a world known organization through which thousands of transactions are made daily in total safety. Through PayPal you can pay by credit or debit card. As soon as we get confirmation of your payment, your order will be immediately dispatched.
- By bank deposit: Following accounts are available:
- Holder: STOP AEBE
- ALPHA BANK: GR 4801401270127002320002384
- NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE: GR 1001101910000019147040026
- PIRAEUS BANK: GR 1201721070005107017609049
- EUROBANK: GR 5002603970000500200293513
- Deutsche: DE45500700240170676100 or DE18 5007 0024 0170 6761 01
- Revolut: LT77 3250 0523 5317 9735
After the successful completion of your online order, you will receive a confirmation email with all the information you submitted as well as your order number.
In case you don’t receive the confirmation email, either:
- you haven’t completed your order successfully
- you have mis-spelled your email
- it is sent to the Spam folder
When the order is shipped and a receipt is issued, you will receive an email with the order tracking number.
You may return goods you have bought, within 14 days maximum of commencing from the delivery (law 4242/14 (FEK 50 Α/28-02-2014). Goods must be in the condition you received them, not used, with the swing-tickets attached and a copy of the receipt accompanies them.
You can make an exchange or return:
Α. In a Stop physical store by show of the purchase receipt
Β. Via Geniki Taxydromiki courier (for Greece only) by following below procedure:
- Pack the goods along with a copy of the receipt and the Change - Return form. In case of an issued invoice, the customer must issue a delivery note and include it in the package. Goods must be in their original state and packaging, not used, with all labels attached.Return must be made within 14 days from delivery date.
To choose the right size, see the relevant size charts here
Exchanges/ Returns of the following products are not accepted:
Underwear, thermal underwear, socks, fire-fighting equipment, chemical/ gas tight suits, breathing devices, gas detection instruments, items in sealed packaging that has been opened and customized goods e.g. workwear with prints/ embroideries.
stop.gr team is here for you. You can contact us Monday to Friday, from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm.
- Call 0030 2104626605
- E-mail us at [email protected]
- Send a message through the contact form
- Send us a message through our Facebook, Linkedin or Instagram page