Evamasque 15 min ABEK Escape Device EEBD
(vat included 24%)
Half face Mask Evamasque 15 min ABEK Escape Device EEBD. The EVAMASQUE is a 15 min fitering escape device which provides an effective protection during the evacuation o accidentally polluted areas which volume of oxygen in atmo...
AVAILABILITY Immediate collection/Delivery in 1-3 days
Half face Mask Evamasque 15 min ABEK Escape Device EEBD. The EVAMASQUE is a 15 min fitering escape device which provides an effective protection during the evacuation o accidentally polluted areas which volume of oxygen in atmosphere is more than 17%.It is particularly suited to the conditions of use in oil and gas and chemical industries due to its broad spectrum gas fitration coverage with the ABEK fiter. is only intended for use in emergency situations
- The EVAMASQUE fitering escape device is safe, practical and easy to use.EVAMASQUE : DIN 58647-7 Respiratory protective devices for self-rescue, Part 7: Filtering devices for self-rescue
- ABEK filter. Its filter provides a broad-spectrum protection against organic, inorganic gases and vapours, sulphur dioxide, hydrogen chloride and other acid gases, ammonia and organic ammonium compounds
- It is small, neatly packed in a robust protective casing to be carried or stored easily for long period of times, up to 12 years (4 years without maintenance, 12 years with 2 fiter changes)
- The EVAMASQUE fitering escape device ensures maximum protection for escape situations, the evacuation of accidentally polluted areas which volume of oxygen in atmosphere is more than 17% (It doesn’t give protection from dusts, fumes or carbon monoxide therefore it is not therefore suitable in case of fire). Is only intended for use in emergency situations. It is also compatible with other items of PPE such as spectacles or helmets.
- nominal protection factor (npf) : 50
- Size : One size
- Gross weight (with casing) 440 gr / Net weight (without casing) 365 gr
- Product dimensions /15,4 x 10,5 x 8 cm/ Individual packed dimensions 16x15x 13 cm
- Mask moulded in Black EPDM, equiped with Neopren inhalation Valve, Silicone exhalation valves and elastomeric strap. Filter : Carbone, Paper and non-woven PA.
Casing : Red Polystyren, Adhesive tape.
Manufacturer: Honeywell Safety
Weight: 0.3000 kg