SCBA ProPak Sigma AC (V2) with air line attachment
(vat included 24%)
SCBA ProPak Sigma AC with Airline Attachment of 3M/Scott Safety The ProPak-Sigma AC has been designed specifically for use as a compliance set in Marine or Industrial fire fighting environments...
AVAILABILITY Immediate collection/Delivery in 1-3 days
SCBA ProPak Sigma AC with Airline Attachment of 3M/Scott Safety The ProPak-Sigma AC has been designed specifically for use as a compliance set in Marine or Industrial fire fighting environments. The entire ProPak range has been approved to EN137:2006 Type 2, incorporating the stringent Full Flame Engulfment Test, and to the 9th amendment of the MED meaning that it has the latest approval for the Marine market.
- System Connection of Airline (AC) attachment which can be used for Rescue Second Man and Decontamination.
- PP Positive pressure , SCBA Self Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Lightweight rigid back plate with fully adjustable harness and adjustable webbing cylinder band
- Back plate manufactured from a lightweight composite material - includes a lumber pad
- The fully adjustable body harness is fabricated from a flame retardant Kevlar blend webbing
- The 2 stage pneumatic system features a first breath activated positive pressure demand valve, a first stage pressure reducing valve with integral 200/300 bar cylinder connector and a shoulder mounted pressure gauge with 55 bar whistle
- Application Area: Marine or Industrial fire fighting environments
- For use by 1 one person , please select 1 mask + cylinder
- For use to Rescue Second Man and Decontamination please select:
- a. 1 mask and replacement demand valve or
- b. the SCBA Rescue Kit Application Area: Marine or Industrial fire fighting environments
Manufacturer: 3M™ Scott Safety
Weight: 3.0000 kg