The Positive Pressure Respiratory Airline System (RAS)ASBESTOS of 3M / Scott Safety can be used in combination with a negative pressure filter canister for entering or leaving work area. A medium pressure whistle is also incorporated to warn the wearer of any drop in airline pressure.
- Designed for use in asbestos removal the RAS Asbestos incorporates an in-line medium pressure particulate filter, which removes any asbestos fibre's that may enter the hose before connection to the airline. A medium pressure whistle is also incorporated to warn the wearer of any drop in airline pressure
- Respirator airline apparatus comprising Tempest automatic positive pressure demand valve, supply hose and airline connection manifold mounted on fully adjustable bandolier harness
- Simple to use, Simple to service
- Easy to clean after use, the harness surface is smooth which reduces the trapping of external substances and makes the set easier to clean after use
- CEN type airline connection hose
- * Air supply system, mask, filter not included To complete the set , according to the use, you will have to choose from matching products & order separately.
Manufacturer: 3M™ Scott Safety
Weight: 1.3200 kg