Emergency Respirator BLITZ 10 is an escape device 10 minutes with ABEK filter, by D.P.I. srl, equipped with a mouthpiece and a nose clip.
- ABEK -10 filter protects respiratory organs from organic vapours and gases with a boiling point higher than 65 °C, inorganic vapours and gases, acidic and basic vapours and gases. Protection is limited with respect to compounds with a boiling point lower than 65°C and in highly toxic concentrations. The device does not protect from carbon monoxide or oxygen lack, since it does not provide oxygen. It is not suitable in case of fire
- Standard DIN 58647-7, Cat III PPE with CE Certification according to directive 89/686/EEC
- The duration of respirator BLITZ 10 is 10 minutes
- Very small, can be putted in the pocket or can be fastened to the belt.
- Sealing system that verifies that no tampering, falls or accidental openings may have occurred.
- Shelf life: 6 years, sealed, stored in its original packaging, can be stored in environments with temperature between -10°C and +50°C
- Break the seal and open the pack by pulling the tab on its cover
- Take the filter with the mouthpiece
- Put the mouthpiece in your mouth and close your lips around it
- Put the clip on your nose and breathe through your mouth only
- Do not speak during use
- Leave the dangerous area
Manufacturer: D.P.I. srl
Weight: 0.3000 kg