SR 217 A1 Gas Filter Sundstrom
(vat included 24%)
Gas filter SR 217 A1 Sundstrom is designed to provide respiratory protection against specific contaminants. Filter for Half & Full Face Sundstrom filter respirator masksH02-2512- SR 217 A1 this ...
AVAILABILITY Immediate collection/Delivery in 1-3 days
Gas filter SR 217 A1 Sundstrom is designed to provide respiratory protection against specific contaminants. Filter for Half & Full Face Sundstrom filter respirator masks
- H02-2512- SR 217 A1 this specific filter protects against organic compounds with a boiling point above +65°C. Tested and approved according to EN 14387:2004
- Filter for use with Half & Full Face Filter respirator masks SR 90-3, SR 100, SR 200, SR 900
- A gas filter abrorbs and or adsorbs specific vapours and gases from a contaminated atmosphere. Fits on all Sundstrom filter respirator products. This process continues until the absorbent becomes saturated and allows the contaminant to break through.
- We recommend that the gas filter /combined filter should be changed in accordance with the results of measurements carried our at the worksite. If this is impossible, change the filter every week or earlier if you can smell or taste the pollutants or if your experience any other discomfort. A filter exposed to strong press or impact or with visible damage must immediately be scrapped.
- Combinations of filters can be used if gases/vapours and particles occur at the same time.
- Used as combined filter in enviroments in which both gases and particles occur such as spray painting, gas and particle firters must be combined.
- Filter installation as per user instructions of the breathing device. Note: the particle filter will always be snapped on the gas filter, but the gas filter will not snap onto the particle filter. The gas filter will always be inserted into the respirator.
- Single Pack. Additional Packaging information for multiple qty orders: 5pcs/box, 50pcs/shipping carton
Weight: 0.1530 kg