SR 315 ABE1 Gas Filter Sundstrom
(vat included 24%)
Gas filter SR 315 ABE1 by Sundstrom is designed to provide respiratory protection against specific contaminants. H02-3212 / SR 315 ABE1filter for use with Half & Full Face Filter respirator masks ...
AVAILABILITY Immediate collection/Delivery in 1-3 days
Gas filter SR 315 ABE1 by Sundstrom is designed to provide respiratory protection against specific contaminants.
- H02-3212 / SR 315 ABE1filter for use with Half & Full Face Filter respirator masks SR 90-3, SR 100, SR 200, SR 900
- Type A protects against organic gases and vapours, such as solvents, with boiling points above +65 °C
- Type B protects against inorganic gases and vapours, such as chlorine, hydrogen sulphide and hydrogen cyanide
- Type E protects against acid gases and vapours, such as sulphur dioxide and hydrogen floride
- Used as combined filter in enviroments in which both gases and particles occur such as spray painting, gas and particle firters must be combined.A gas filter abrorbs and or adsorbs specific vapours and gases from a contaminated atmosphere.This process continues until the absorbent becomes saturated and allows the contaminant to break through.
- Filter installation as per user instructions of the breathing device. Note: the particle filter will always be snapped on the gas filter, but the gas filter will not snap onto the particle filter. The gas filter will always be inserted into the respirator.
- We recommend that the gas filter /combined filter should be changed in accordance with the results of measurements carried our at the worksite. If this is impossible, change the filter every week or earlier if you can smell or taste the pollutants or if your experience any other discomfort. A filter exposed to strong press or impact or with visible damage must immediately be scrapped.
- Combinations of filters can be used if gases/vapours and particles occur at the same time.
- Single Pack. Additional Packaging information for multiple qty orders: 5pcs/box, 50pcs/shipping carton
Weight: 0.1620 kg