You may return goods you have bought, within 14 days maximum of commencing from the delivery (law 4242/14 (FEK 50 Α/28-02-2014). Goods must be in the condition you received them, not used, with the swing-tickets attached and a copy of the receipt accompanies them.
You can make an exchange or return:
Α. In a Stop physical store by show of the purchase receipt
Β. Via Speedex courier (for Greece) at your expense by following below procedure:
- Pack goods including the original sales receipt, or the order delivery note along with the Return Document.
- For returns within Greece contact SPEEDEX courier at tel. 801 11000 11 ή +30210 3407000 and ask for a delivery order to be charged at Stop account. The cost for the return and shipment of the new item will be 7€ and will be paid to the courier during delivery of the new item.
- Send the parcel to STOP AEBE, Anapafseos 2-4, 18546 Piraeus, Greece, Tel. +30210 462680, within 14 days maximum of commencing from the delivery.
- The value of the returned goods will be counter balanced to the value of those in replacement. Any additional cost including shipping cost will be paid directly to the representative of the delivery company. In case of an incorrect money collection by the
- delivery company leading to a rebate on behalf of STOP to a customer bank account, all bank expenses are covered by the customer.
- We bear no responsibility for parcels that get lost on the way to us, so we recommend using courier delivery services.
- For returns outside Greece the method of shipment is upon decision of the customer who is fully responsible for all expenses.
- In the case of a refund this will be made in the same way with the initial order payment method (credit/ debit card, paypal or bank transfer). For Cash on delivery orders you need to inform us of the bank, IBAN and bank account name. The refund will be made within approx. 10 days, after the courier company has completed transfer of your initial payment to our account.
In the case of our error, namely sending incorrect goods or goods with defects or missing as agreed, you may return them and ask for the replacement or payment of the price you paid. When the good is used or its original condition is altered, the return is not acceptable.
Moreover, for all the above cases, the goods to be returned/replaced should be necessarily accompanied by the original receipt. For all these cases the goods to be returned/replaced, must be unused, in their original undamaged packaging, in an excellent condition with all documents accompanying the good (eg ITT, Ap Retail etc). Prior to any return, better consult with a Customer Service representative of stop.gr. In any case, the return and replacement is possible under the conditions that it take place within 14 days maximum from the delivery in accordance with art. 4 § 10 of law 2251/1994, the good has not been used and comes with all necessary documents, proving the transaction (eg ITT, Ap Retail etc.)
In case the goods are returned without fulfilling the above requirements, STOP will immediately proceed to re-invoicing.
Underwear, thermal underwear, socks, fire-fighting equipment, chemical/ gas tight suits, breathing devices, gas detection instruments, items in sealed packaging that has been opened and customized goods e.g. workwear with prints/ embroideries, CANNOT BE RETURNED.
We reserve the right to reject the returns of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Policy and we may refuse to return the amount originally paid for the purchase as a refund.