SR 500 Fan Unit
(vat included 24%)
The intrinsically safe SR 500 EX of Sundstrom, is a battery-powered fan unit that is specially designed to be used in a potential explosive atmosphere. The SR 500 EX together with filters and an approved respiratory interface i...
AVAILABILITY Not Available
The intrinsically safe SR 500 EX of Sundstrom, is a battery-powered fan unit that is specially designed to be used in a potential explosive atmosphere. The SR 500 EX together with filters and an approved respiratory interface is included in the Sundstrom fan-assisted respiratory protective device system. Risk assessment: It is essential that a risk assessment is done before an EX classified product is chosen. The risk assessment shall be carried out and be documented by aThe filtered air is supplied through a breathing hose to the human interface. The positive person that has knowledge and suitable training to carry out this type of assessment. pressure then generated prevents pollutants from the surroundings from penetrating into the human interface. Features:
- Information on all important data is given via symbols, on the panel
- The same control is used for starting, stopping and selection of operating status (air flow 175 or 225 l/min)
- Equipped with automatic air flow control, initiates an alarm by sound and light signals in the event of an obstruction in the air flow.
- Fan unit SR 500 EX bare
- Battery lithium-ion type
- Belt SR 508
- EXFilter adapter SR 511 x2,Partile filters P3R SR 510 x2Pre-filters SR 221 x 10, SR 512 EX, x2
- Flow meter SR 356
- Battery charger SR 513 EX
- User instructions, cleaning tissue SR 5226, vaseline tube, plug kit.
Weight: 2.6200 kg